Canus, Nature's Dog, Fresh Goat's Milk All Natural Shampoo Bar, 5 oz (141 g) (Discontinued Item)
- For Healthy Skin and Shiny Coat...
- Naturally Controls Fleas, Ticks and Dandruff
- Biodegradable Soap
- This Product Has Been Tested on Humans
Nature's Dog All Natural Vegetable Base Shampoo Bar utilizes the natural benefits from fresh goat's milk to help support a shiny coat and healthy skin. Lathers luxuriously making it easy to clean those hard to reach areas such as the underbelly of your dog. Invigorating, naturally moisturizing and nourishes sensitive, dry and itchy skin.
- Fresh goat's milk is naturally moisturizing.
- Shea butter improves luster to a dull coat and rejuvenates dry irritated skin.
- Neem, juniper and tea tree oils naturally controls fleas, ticks and dandruff while soothing dry, irritated skin and hot spots.
- Wheat protein helps soften and maintain a healthy shiny coat.
- Meadowfoam seed oil replenishes moisture to skin and adds shine to coat.
Sodium palmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, glycerin, caprae lac (fresh goat's milk), parfum, melia azadirachta (neem) leaf extract, juniperus communis fruit extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) extract, sodium chloride, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), hydrolyzed wheat protein, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, tetrasodium EDTA.
It was good.
It was good.
The quality is good and inexpensive.
Posted by Reviewer2721856 on Feb 26, 2012
cheap and good
Posted by Reviewer3245253 on Dec 01, 2011
Smells good but have not used it yet.
Posted by Reviewer1679709 on Oct 27, 2011
Nice smell and clean dog.
Easy to use, and does the job
Posted by Reviewer2210547 on Aug 29, 2011
My dogs fur looks great, not dry at all. Lathers up nicely- a little goes a long way. and easy to use. The smell is unusual, but not overwhelming. After she dries up, she smells..clean, nothing else. Will buy this again.