Carlson Labs, E·Gems, Natural Vitamin E, 100 IU, 250 Softgels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Finest Natural-Source Vitamin E
- Twice as Active**
- Dietary Supplement
- Independently Assayed to Guarantee 100% Potency
- 100% Natural-Source Vitamin E
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient and important antioxidant that promotes a healthy heart and cardiovascular system to help maintain your good health.
**E·Gems are twice as active as synthetic vitamin E, inside our bodies.
Take one softgel once or twice daily, preferably at mealtime.
Sunflower oil, beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
Natural color. Corn-free. Milk-free. Salt-free. Gluten-free. Sugar-free. Yeast-free. Preservative-free.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Softgel||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate from soy)||100 IU||333%|
Excellent Non GMO vitamin E caps
Caution for hayfever, daisy/ragweed allergy - contains safflower
Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 11, 2014
The dose and/or amount of safflower oil in this appears to be enough to provoke an intolerant/allergic response - YMMV. Also suggest caution for anyone with a thyroid issue and/or low iron/selenium/magnesium/manganese/copper/sodium - vit E can lower these further via antagonism/synergism. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.
Best value-per-dollar Vitamin E on the market!
Posted by 5135331355848631182 on May 28, 2012
Great Company! Great Product! Great Price!
Posted by Reviewer3226149 on Oct 10, 2011
i like it and i will reorder later
Posted by Reviewer2503986 on Dec 26, 2010
NO soy ... hard to find.
good supplement Vitamin E supplement
Posted by Reviewer2693178 on Nov 12, 2010
This supplement is affordable and I like how it comes in a small dosage, which is difficult to find. The pills are easy to swallow too. The only downside, in my opinion, is that this Vitamin E comes from soy.