Carlson Labs, EcoSmart Omega-3, Lemon Flavored, 500 mg, 90 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- AKA CalaOmega
- 500 mg Omega-3s
- Sustainable Source
- Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Brain, Vision & Cardiovascular Health
- Carlson: Specializing in the Finest Norwegian Marine Oils Since 1982
- Friend of the Sea
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
The sustainability of our environment pertains to us all. EcoSmart Omega-3 is an eco-friendly and highly sustainable source of the important omega-3s, EPA and DHA. EcoSmart Omega-3's easy-to-swallow soft gels provide the omega-3's that support brain, vision, joint & cardiovascular health. EcoSmart Omega-3: Healthy for you. Healthy for our Earth.
Adults: Take one soft gel once or twice daily, at mealtime.
Natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols. Soft gel shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Keep bottle tightly closed and out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 or 2 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 90 or 45|
|1 Soft Gel||% DV||2 Soft Gels||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10||20|
|Total Fat||1 g||1.5%*||2 g||3%*|
|Cholesterol||5 mg||1.5%||10 mg||3%|
|Vitamin E Natural (d-alpha tocopherol)||10 IU||33%||20 IU||66%|
|Norwegian Calamari Oil||1000 mg||†||2000 mg||†|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids**||500 mg||†||1000 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)**||360 mg||†||720 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)**||140 mg||†||280 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Reported as ethyl ester.