Carlson Labs, Ribose Packets To Go!, 30 Single Serving Packets, 3 g Each (Discontinued Item)
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Supports Energy Levels
- Easily Dissolves into Juice or Beverage
- Supports Healthy Energy Metabolism
- Promotes Muscle Recovery
- Helps Maintain Healthy Energy Levels in Heart and Muscle Tissues
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- Restore Energy Levels Naturally with Ribose
Ribose is a naturally occurring carbohydrate that helps facilitate the production of ATP. ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) is the primary source of energy for all cellular processes. Ribose helps support healthy energy levels in our heart and muscle cells.
What is Ribose!
Ribose is an all-natural 5-carbon sugar that helps facilitate the production of ATP. ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) is the primary source of energy for all of our cellular processes. It has been referred to as the "energy currency" of our cells. Ribose is also present in RNA (ribonucleic acid), which is important in protein synthesis. Our bodies naturally make ribose, but not very quickly in heart and muscle cells. These muscle cells use Ribose to produce energy within the tissue. Exercise depletes energy reserves within muscle tissues.
Current research suggest that this essential sugar:
- Increase energy reserves
- Helps maintain healthy energy levels in heart and muscle tissues
- Promotes the relief of post-exertional muscle cramping and soreness
- Promotes increase cardiac efficiency and lowers stress during exercise
Take one packet 1 to 3 times daily for dietary supplementation. Stir into juice or beverage.
Vegetarian. Preservative-free. Sucrose-free. Wheat-free. Yeast-free. Citrus-free. Salt-free. Gluten-free. Milk-free. Free of artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Store away from heat and moisture.
Insulin-dependent diabetics, hypoglycemics and pregnant or lactating women should consult with their doctor before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoonful (1 Packet)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per 1 Teaspoonful||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Pure d-Ribose||3 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.