Carlson Labs, Super-DHA Gems, 500 mg, 180 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Norwegian Fish oil Concentrate 1000 mg
- Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
- Purity Potency Freshness Guaranteed
- Formerly Called Super-DHA
- To Promote Brain, Vision, Joint & Cardiovascular Health
- Carlson: Specializing in the Finest Norwegian Fish Oil Since 1982
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
DHA and EPA are two of the most polyunsaturated fatty acids in our bodies; much more unsaturated than vegetable oils.
DHA is a vital structural component of cell membranes in our brain and eyes. It supports healthy cell signaling.
Each Carlson Super DHA Gems soft gel contains 1000 mg (1 gram) of fish body oil concentrate from a special blend of Norwegian fish oils. Plus: 10 IU of Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) has been added, not only to protect the freshness of the oil, but to supply the body with the additional Vitamin E it may need. Increased amounts of Vitamin E are needed when polyunsaturated oils like DHA and EPA are consumed.
Take one soft gel once or twice daily, at mealtime.
Soft Gel Shell: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water.
This product is regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory and has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants.
Do not put into eye.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Soft Gel||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Vitamin E Natural (d-Alpha Tocopherol)||10 IU||33%|
|Fish Body Oil Concentrate||1000 mg||†|
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)††
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)††||100 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
†† Reported as glyceride units.
Posted by 4653470012055826615 on Aug 21, 2014
Value for money as opposed to the fish oil my gynae is prescribing me.
Posted by ForGoodHealth on Apr 08, 2014
Excellent product and much more affordable when compared to another brand.
Posted by 5678909089014390437 on May 22, 2013
I take it during pregnancy, it's ok but I get fish oil burps after which isn't all that pleasant...Hope it is worth it though
Posted by Reviewer2787266 on Mar 01, 2013
I have been using this product for a few years, and I love it. I take it twice a day, along with my mutiple vitamins. I know that it is providing me with great health benefits, and this level of DHA is excellent for enhancing brain function. I Love it!