Celestial Seasonings, Half and Half Cool Brew, Iced Black Tea & Lemonade, 40 Tea Bags, 3.0 oz (85 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Natural Teas
- Brews in Cold Water!
- Read in Five Minutes!
- Gluten Free
- Blended in Boulder, CO
Our Natural Heritage
In 1969, Celestial Seasoning began picking fresh herbs in the fields and forests of the Rocky Mountains and blending them to create healthy, flavorful teas. Today, our team of tea experts sources more than 100 of the finest herbs, teas, spices and botanicals from over 35 countries to create our distinctive blend.
"Wishing to be friend is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit."- Aristotle
Cool Brew Iced Teas are refreshing blend of juicy fruit flavors with delicious herbs and teas. Best of all, they brew in cold water in just five minutes- no boiling required! Like all Celestial Seasonings products, Cool Brew Iced Teas are made with natural ingredients and are free artificial colors, flavors and preservatives- so all you taste the is natural goodness of fine teas, herbs, fruits and flavors.
Half and Half Cool Brew is equal parts robust black tea and sweet and tangy lemonade.
Brews in 5 minutes - No Boiling Required!
By The Glass Or By The Pitcher:
- Use 1 or 2 tea bags for each 8 ounces of water. Pour cool water over tea bags. Brew for 5 to 10 minutes. For a stronger brew, use more tea bags and brew for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and add ice and your favorite sweetener. Garnish with fresh fruit or mint. Enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated after brewing, Best if used within 72 hours.
Tea with tea extract, true lemon (citric acid, lemon oil, lemon juice, organic evaporated cane syrup, ascorbic acid), natural lemonade flavor with other natural flavors, citric acid and stevia extract (sweetener).
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2g) Makes 8 fl. oz.|
|Serving Per Container: 40|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb.||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|