Celtic Sea Salt, Flower of the Ocean, 1 lb (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Doctor Recommended Since 1976
- Sustainably Harvested
- More Nutritious than Table Salt
- Kosher Certified
- Exquisite Taste
Taste the Salt Recommended by Health Professionals and Culinary Chefs
You have in your hands the highest quality culinary sea salt in the world, Flower of the Ocean. In the salt farms of northwestern France, under perfect weather conditions, these delicate crystals form on the surface of the brine. This natural phenomenon produces a rare salt, valued as a delicacy by gourmands around the world.
Flower of the Ocean crushes easily between the fingers and dissolves quickly. Use whenever "salt" is called for. Many people prefer to use it at the table. Its flavor particularly enhances fresh vegetables, fruits, fish and eggs.
To preserve the unique characteristics of Flower of the Ocean store in ceramic, glass or wood container with a loose fitting lid which allows the salt to breathe.
Not a significant source of iodine.
To preserve the unique characteristics of Flower of the Ocean store in ceramic, glass or wood container with a loose fitting lid which allows the salt to breathe
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (1.5 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent of Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.