Charlie's Soap, Inc., Oxygen Bleach, 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Live Green
- Deep Clean
- Naturally Tackle Tough Stains, Whiten Whites and Eliminate Odors
- Chlorine Free
- Ultra Concentrated
- Color Safe
- Non-Toxic and Hypoallergenic
- Safe for Anything Washable and Safer for the Environment
Naturally releases safe peroxide and oxygen to tackle tough stains, whiten whites and eliminate odors.
Charlie's Soap Oxygen Bleach adds an oxygen boost to that deep-down Charlie's Soap clean you expect. No perfumes, no chlorine, no residues at all, just the good old fashioned sweet smell of clean.... If you want flowers, go pick some.
Laundry Wash Cycle:
For use with Charlie's Soap for laundry.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. Oxygen Bleach to the wash for light soils
- Add 2-3 tbsp. Oxygen Bleach for moderate to heavy soils
2 hours with 2 doses of Charlie's Soap for Laundry with:
- 4 tbsp. Oxygen Bleach for light soils, or
- 8 tbsp. Oxygen Bleach for moderate to heavy soils
Light Surface Cleaning: Mix 8 oz. of hot water with 1 tbsp. of Oxygen Bleach and 8 oz. of Charlie's Soap Kitchen and Bath. Spray on/wipe off. Solution good for 6 hours.
Heavy Surface Cleaning: Mix 8 oz. of hot water with 1 tbsp. of Oxygen Bleach and 8 oz of Charlie's Soap Indoor/Outdoor. Spray on/rinse off. Solution good for 6 hours.
Contains: Sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium metasilicate.
Caution: Eye irritant.
Keep away from children.
Product ok, packaging could be improved
Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Sep 14, 2016
The bag comes with a zip lock type closure that breaks easily which means the bag is open and much more prone to spills. Had to use another container with a lid.
Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Jul 06, 2016
I like the cleaning and ingredients. I use it on more dirty clothes.
Posted by Reviewer1649577 on May 02, 2016
I love this product we are a B&B and on tank water and it gets all the stains out of our white towels and linen its amazing
Don't take a deep breath...
Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Sep 02, 2015
I've very sensitive to chemicals. I had to be careful when I put the powder into my washer. It seems to emit very fine powder into the air. It helped to clean great without removing color but after using about 3/4 of the contents, I quit using it and found I wasn't having the irritation in my lungs any more.