Chocolove, Chilies & Cherries in Dark Chocolate, 3.2 oz (90 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dark Semisweet Chocolate with Ancho and Chipotle Chilies and Dried Cherries
- 55% Cocoa
- Chilies Supply the Heat While Cherries Provide Sweetness
- Initial Chili Flavors Transition to Deep Sweet Cherry and Finish on a Pleasantly Warm Chili Note
Tastes best at 70° F.
Dark chocolate (cocoa liquor*, sugar, cocoa butter*, soy lecithin, vanilla), dried cherries (cherries, sugar, rice flour, sunflower oil), ancho chilies, chipotle chilies.
*For Life - Social Responsibility Certified Ingredients
May contain traces of milk, wheat, peanuts or other nuts.
Store at 55°-65° F.
|Serving Size: 1/3 bar (30 g)|
|Total Fat||9 g||14%|
|Sat. Fat||5 g||26%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||18 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Enjoyed this chocolate, cherries and chilly are so good together! But don't give it to children :) // Понравилось сочетание вишни и чили. Но не предлагайте такую шоколадку детям :)
Posted by 5428388311461631735 on Feb 16, 2017
A little waxy to the tongue but has a good taste.
Interesting for something different
Posted by hotdogtopus on Feb 11, 2017
Usually the Chocolove products are just okay for me. I thought this was interesting because the chocolate has a slow, medium heat. It's not a fast heat like wasabi. It's interesting for something different, but I don't think I would order it again. If you can handle a '2' on the spicy scale of 1-10, I don't think it would be too spicy. It's not more spicy than a medium salsa.
Delicious but spicy so only if you like it
Posted by 5327635119693724836 on Dec 01, 2016
Exotic and Spicy
Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Nov 30, 2016
I like more flavoured chocolates, darker ones, and this is not one of them (only (55%), but it has an spicy hint very interesting. I'd like it as an experience.