Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Aloe Vera, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- A Luxurious Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Vegetable Glycerine
- Clean the World
- Soap Saves Lives!
Glycerin, saponified coconut, palm and/or palm kernel oils, vegetable (coconut/corn/sugar)-derived surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate, blend of fragrance and essential oils, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chlorophyllin-copper complex.
- No artificial colors
- No sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS)
- No sodium laureth sulfate (SLES)
All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!
smells great feels great on a skin
Posted by 4815014093426371015 on Dec 02, 2016
I would buy it again
Not soapy too slippery
Posted by Jezzikah22 on Jul 04, 2016
It is so difficult to work a lather with this bar of soap and it is really slippery. It is difficult to put down on any surface without it slipping right off. On the plus side it does last long but it's not a nice soap in my opinion
Posted by 5362592497383265258 on Apr 27, 2016
Love the smell and the texture.
Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016
I love all the Clearly Natural soaps I have used so far. The scent is wonderful...
More suitable for cleaning hands
Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015
I tended to drop it a lot in the shower as it is very smooth, and when wet, very slippery. Also, I felt like I had to rub it a lot more to get any of the product out. It cleans pretty decently, but I would recommend this as a multipurpose soap, mainly for cleaning hands as it is not as nice to use in the shower.