Clearly Natural, Essentials, Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap, Tea Tree, 4 oz (113 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Pure and Natural Glycerine Soap
- A Luxurious Blend of Essential Oils and Natural Vegetable Glycerine
- Soap Saves Lives!
- Clean the World
- No Artificial Colors
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
Clearly Natural Glycerine Bar Soaps not only smell wonderful, they are non-drying, hypo-allergenic, dermatologist recommended and rinse off easily. The high glycerine content of our soaps help your skin retain moisture and will not clog your pores.
Glycerine, saponified coconut, palm, and/or palm kernel oil, vegetable-derived (coconut/corn/sugar) surfactants, humectants, sodium citrate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, chlorophyllin-copper complex.
To keep our environment safe, Clearly Natural Glycerine Soaps do not contain parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, or animal ingredients or by-products.
Does not later, pretty hard
Posted by limbeer on Jan 30, 2017
Not sure if it's a characteristic of glycerine soaps but this one was pretty hard and does not lather. Prefer olive oil and shea butter soaps.
new to glyerine soap but nice
Posted by 5252083284104024034 on Dec 04, 2016
no foam AT ALL cos its a glycerine soap obviously is much less irritating and drying on skin than the foaming ones but takes a bit of getting used to
Posted by 5642668338638789368 on Nov 29, 2016
Posted by 4840483106317446298 on Jul 05, 2016
excellent product, really helped with acne on chest and back for my teenager son