Clif Bar, Builder's Protein Bar, Chocolate, 12 Bars, 2.4 oz (68 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.95|
- 20 g Protein Bar
- Low Glycemic
- Non-GMO Ingredient Sources
- The Official Protein Bar of Spartan Race You'll Know At The Finish Line
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa
- Clif Bar Family Foundation
Fitness Is Built
You're not done. You're a work in progress, building toward something great. That's why we made Clif Builder's - the great-tasting protein bar that makes every ingredients count - so you can get the most out of your workout.
- 20 g of complete protein, with essential amino acids to help repair and build muscle
- Carbohydrates to help replenish your muscle glycogen stores after a workout
- Vitamins and minerals to support protein metabolism
Soy protein isolate, beet syrup, organic brown rice syrup, organic dried cane syrup, palm kernel oil, cocoa‡, organic rolled oats, unsweetened chocolate‡, organic soy protein concentrate, vegetable glycerin, organic high oleic sunflower oil, natural flavors, rice starch, organic oat fiber, cocoa butter‡, soy lecithin, salt. Vitamins & Minerals: Calcium carobnate, magnesium oxide, ascorbic acid (vit.C), dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vit.E), thiamine mononitrate (vit. B1), beta carotene (vit.A), niacinamide (vit. B3), d-calcium pantothenate (vit. B5), riboflavin (vit. B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit. B6), ergocalciferol (vit. D2), cyanocobalamin (vit. B12), potassium iodide.
Allergen Statement: Contains soy. May contain wheat and traces of milk.
Low-glycemic-index foods digest slowly for prolonged levels of energy.
‡Rainforest Alliance Certified
To ensure best quality, store in a cool, dry place
|Serving Size: 1 bar (68 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g||13%|
|Sat. Fat||6 g||28%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||30 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Other Carb.||7 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Excellent snack - holds you over
good price for the quality
Posted by 5507139470333459055 on Feb 09, 2017
has a bit or flatulence effect when on empty somach
My favorite protein bar
Posted by nikudaikirai on Nov 23, 2016
A box of this may be a lil pricey but it definitely is a staple for me when I'm traveling or when I'm busy at work. It's a great snack and it's another protein source for me. It tastes great too. Who woulda thought protein bars could taste this good?
Good protein content, not so good flavour.
Posted by marvelous-max on Oct 25, 2016
Being a super chocoholic, I really wanted to try these vegan protein bars. Sadly, the flavour, like so many protein bars, is oddly like sweet chalk, the chocolate notes don't really come out. I did like the crunchy layer inside though, just a pity they don't fulfil on the flavour. I will probably blend them into bliss balls or something, since they are good for replenishing protein post-workout.
Posted by anhnguyen on Jan 19, 2016
I do not like the taste and texture of this product.