COOLA Organic Suncare Collection, Mineral Baby, Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 50, Unscented Moisturizer, 3 fl oz (90 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- NewBeauty -Beauty Choice Award, Product Winner
- Made with 100% Natural Ingredients
- Chemical/Preservative Free
- Organic SunCare
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 70% + Certified Organic Inactives
- Made Special for Your Little Ones!
- Happy Sun-Blocking!
- Plant Protection
- Cruelty Free
- TSA Approved Size
- Farm to Face
- Biodegradable / Reef Friendly
- Solar Powered Suncare
Give your little one a 100% natural environmental shield that safeguards them from the sun's harmful rays and pollutants like smog and dust. Designed especially for a baby's delicate skin, this mineral SPF 50 with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection contains over 70% certified organic inactives and absolutely zero chemicals or preservatives. Organic Sunflower and Sesame Seed Oils naturally boost SPF protection while Organic Shea and Cocoa Butter, blended with Organic Avocado, Olive, and Coconut Oils, keep your baby as soft as...well, a baby's bottom!
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 7.6%
Zinc Oxide 6.8%
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, beeswax (organic), bisabolol, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed oil, oryzanol, persea gratissima (organic avocado) oil, sesamum indicum (organic sesame) seed oil, silica, theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Natural product dispenses best above 67º F / 19º C
Best organic sunscreen for babies!
The smell is horrible and very thick texture
Posted by 4650674284241710641 on Feb 15, 2017
It was really a waste of money. The cream is so thick and difficult to spread in the skin... the color is strange and the smell is really horrible... I though it must have deteriorate with the shipping or something like that, but seems that it is the original smell. Will not buy it again and will not recommend.
This stinks! Gives your face a breakout leaves a strong white cast
Posted by 5100495401140634316 on Oct 23, 2016
Regretfully, this product is totally overrated. It smells like macadamia nut gone off and is absolutely unbearable especially for a sensitive nose like me. It's also very oily and doesn't work well if you live in a hot and humid climate. I have normal to dry skin and after putting this one, the face is like an oil slick. I wait 5 minutes for the sunblock to set then blot the remaining off, yet by the middle of the day, the face is oily again. After using this everyday for 3 weeks, my skin broke out in pimples (not sure if it's due to the oil or sensitivity to the product though) which is a real shame since I get pimples only like once a year. It also leaves a strong white cast on the face and does not spread well at all. Given its texture, it would be hard to use this on the body instead of the face either, which is an alternative i considered so as not to see it go to waste. Honestly, I couldn't find anything good about it. Buy at your own risk. Would not purchase again after this bad experience.
Best organic sunscreen for babies!
Organic, no dangerous chemicals and has amazing protection! Worth the cost !
Good for sensitive skin
Posted by 5678398560790254654 on Sep 26, 2016
Doesn't irritate my skin. Smells great and protects well. I did a test by applying this only on my face and neck but not on my arms on a hot sunny day. My face didn't tan and burn while my arms did. The only reason why I'm giving it four stars instead of five, is that it makes my face look white and may settle into crease lines on my neck.
It works and doesn't make face pasty white
Posted by Reviewer1360049 on Jul 09, 2014
It doesn't make my face pasty white, like some other brand. I use badger's sport sunscreen as well but it's hard to smooth it out. And only 35 SPF. So I prefer this. It smells like food, which I also like. I just don't know how long it lasts, so I make sure to reapply every 2 hours, then it works fine.