Country Choice Organic, Organic Oats, Steel Cut, 30 oz (850 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Whole Grain | Good Source of Fiber
- 40 g Whole Grain | 5 g Protein | 4 g Fiber
- Per 40 g Serving
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Steel Cut Oats
- 100% Whole Grain 40 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- Certified Organic by QAI
We're so happy our paths have crossed.
Organic agriculture is a system of growing food in harmony with Nature, avoiding toxic synthetic chemicals and genetically modified seeds. Our farmers use their intimate knowledge of the land to build up healthy soil and biodiversity.
"GMO" stands for "Genetically Modified Organisms". Doesn't sound too tasty, does it? The Non-GMO Project agrees, and their verification assures you that our products are made in a kitchen - not in a lab.
|Water (cups)||1||2||5 1/2|
|Oats (cups)||1/4||1/2||1 1/2|
Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water to a boil.
- Stir in oats slowly.
- When oatmeal begins to thicken (about 5 minutes), reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for about 25 minutes (or desired consistency) stirring occasionally.
Note: Steel cut oats are best prepared on the stovetop. Microwaving steel cut oats is not recommended.
- Serve with your favorite milk or milk alternative.
- Add honey, maple syrup, molasses or brown sugar to sweeten.
- For an added treat add dried fruit, raisins, nuts or a pinch of cinnamon.
Whole grain steel cut oats*.
Produced in a facility that uses wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cut Dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
I used to be a rolled out fan but once I discovered steel cut oats there was no turning back. Fantastic taste and texture, great roughage for your intestines. When I remember I soak them in water over night before cooking them. Once cooked I add a handful of organic frozen blue berries which defrost just from the heat of the cooked oats (that way nutrients are not lost from the blue berries), mix in a teaspoon of cinnamon, add a little hemp oil and stevia. A healthy way to start the day & they keep you full until lunch time. I like both these and the Arrowhead Mills steel cut oats, these are a finer texture and cost less and are not packed in plastic.
Posted by WardieWard3 on Jan 26, 2017
Our family eats Oatmeal for breakfast every day, and this Country Choice brand is our favourite. It is easy to cook and delicious. AAA+++
Posted by Gabrielski on Apr 15, 2016
Just taste it. You won't regret that.
fast delivery and good quality
Posted by 5338683689061136052 on Jan 19, 2016
product is with USDA cert，value for money！！
I loooove it!
Posted by 5604474171373842037 on Dec 03, 2015
I keep reordering this as it's a great option for a healthy filling breakfast. You really have to consider adding oatmeal to your meals 👌🏻