Country Choice Organic, Natures's Path, Organic, Quick Oats, 18 oz (510 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3 Generations
- 100% Whole Grain
- Good Source of Fiber
- 40 g Whole Grain -5 g Protein- 4 g Fiber Per 40 g Serving
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
- 100% Whole Grain 48 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
We're so happy our paths have crossed.
Organic agriculture is a system of growing food in harmony with Nature, avoiding toxic synthetic chemicals and genetically modified seeds. Our farmers use their intimate knowledge of the land to build up health soil and biodiversity.
"GMO" stands for "Genetically Modified Organisms". Doesn't sound too tasty, doe it? The Non-GMO Project agrees, and their verification assures you that our products are made in a kitchen - not in a lab.
|Salt (optional):||dash||1/8 tsp.||1/4 tsp.|
Make on Stovetop:
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Stir in oats.
- Cook 1 minute over medium heat; stir occasionally.
Note: For creamier oatmeal, combine water, salt and oats; bring to a boil; cook as directed.
To Make in Microwave: (one serving)
- Combine water, salt and cereal in a medium sized microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on High 1-1/2 to 2 minutes; stir before serving.
Caution: Bow may be hot. Due to differences in microwave ovens, cook times may vary.
Organic whole grain rolled oats.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup dry (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Posted by 5312854195423759742 on Jun 16, 2016
It's a must buy item :)
Posted by 5359515883506490060 on Dec 29, 2014
I've tried different brands of oatmeal,but by far Country Choice has been my favorite for hot cereal and oatmeal raisin cookies. The oats are not big and my daughter enjoys the smooth cereal without complaint.
Posted by 5017061266756677207 on Mar 15, 2014
Simple oats, only faster. Good stuff!
Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Feb 14, 2014
tasty and easy to cook.
Posted by Reviewer2756329 on Nov 24, 2012
A good choice for my partner and he was happy with this but my favourite will always be country choice organic, oven toasted oats -old fashioned, they're much much tastier for me