Country Life, Benfotiamine, with Coenzyme B1, 150 mg, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Established 1971
- Supports Cell Glucose Metabolism
- Provides Strong Nerve Support
- More Bioavailable than Standard B1
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
Our Pledge of Integrity
Benfotiamine is the next level of vitamin B1 that is fat soluble, allowing to quickly convert in the body. This product contains a unique combination of Benfotiamine and Thiamine to support cell glucose metabolism as well as a healthy nervous system function. It also provides strong nerve support.
Cellulose, cellulose (capsule shell), l-leucine, silica.
- Yes certified vegetarian by the AVA
- Yes certified gluten-free by GFCO.ORG
- Yes recyclable packaging
- Yes manufacturing supports wind power
- Yes kosher parve
- No yeast, wheat or corn
- No soy, milk, salt or sugar
- No preservatives
- No artificial color
- No artificial sweeteners
- No magnesium stearate
- No GMOs
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you have a medical condition (including diabetes or hypoglycemia), are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86º F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1) (as thiamine hydrochloride, thiamine cocarboxylase)||50 mg||3,333%|
|*Daily Value not established.|