Country Life, Artic-Kelp, 225 mcg, 300 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Established 1971
- Certified Gluten-Free
- An Excellent Natural Source of Iodine
- Supports Thyroid Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
— Our Pledge of Integrity —
Kelp is a type of seaweed found in the ocean. Known as a green superfood, kelp is an excellent natural source of iodine. Iodine is known for helping to support healthy thyroid function.
Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Cellulose, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
- Yes Certified Gluten Free by GFCO.org
- Yes Certified Vegan by the AVA
- Yes Recyclable Packaging
- Yes Manufacturing Supports Wind Power
- Yes Kosher Parve
- No Yeast, Corn or Wheat
- No Soy, Milk, Salt or Sugar
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
- No GMOs
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store in a dry place between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Iodine (as Arctic kelp)||225 mcg||150%|
For cold constitution.
Posted by 5028671401847974000 on Feb 06, 2017
I TOKE 2 A DAY/ AND I FEEL THAT ITS HALP ME TO CLAN MY BODY
Posted by 5006063772050582792 on Dec 01, 2016
I take this because I eat a lot of greens which I think depletes iodine. I also read that it can increase body temperature by restoring metabolism. I don't know which changes this has made for me, but I do trust this product. When I bought it, it said Norwegian Kelp, while I received Arctic Kelp like pictured now. I don't know the difference, and don't mind.
For good thyroid health and detoxification of the pineal gland
Posted by TheRedWanderer on Oct 28, 2016
I brought this to protect my thyroid from the daily radiation from electronic stuff and also to detox my pineal gland a.k.a the third eye. Iodine has been clinically proven to increase the removal of sodium fluoride from the body. Cheap yet useful supplement. Thumbs up
Very good product.
Posted by Reviewer3292259 on Oct 15, 2016