Crofter's Organic, Organic, Just Fruit Spread, Strawberry, 10 oz (283 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pick the Best
- Est. 1989
- Perfectly Sweetened with Fruit Juice Concentrate
- 30 Calories Per Serving
- Non GMO Project Verified
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- A Gluten Free Food
- High Fruit Content of Selected Fruit Varieties
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Concentrated organic grape juice, organic strawberries, apple pectin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
Refrigerate after opening and use within 20 days
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (18g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, vitamin A, calcium or iron|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Good and organic
Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Sep 21, 2016
Posted by 5195126391301045577 on May 18, 2016
I accidentally bought this one thinking it was sugar free...it isn't. It has the exact same nutritional value as any average jam- I think it's selling point is that it's organic? I'm not particularly concerned with organic vs non-organic food so as far as jams/fruit spreads go it was a pointless purchase. In terms of taste it was neither bad nor good, it was just...jam!
Posted by 4956145134481534803 on Dec 16, 2015
a great alternative to super sweet traditional jams.
Posted by Reviewer3112666 on Apr 14, 2015
The Perfect Strawberry Jam
Posted by 5171391932345269839 on Aug 15, 2014
Bought this for my sweetheart on his birthday in late July, and he has already finished it! I chose it because the ingredients were so pure, and I always like to give my loved ones healthy alternatives to their favorite foods that usually have nasty things in them- like corn syrup, pesticides, and GMOs. This was a win-win! It is now his new favorite strawberry spread.