Crown Prince Natural, Kipper Snacks, Naturally Smoked, 3.25 oz (92 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Seas Finest
- From a MSC Certified Sustainable Fishery
- Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Wild Caught
- Hand Packed
- Fillets of Kippered Herring
- Natural Source of Omega-3 and Low in Sodium
- Contains 1.34 g of Omega-3 Fatty Acids Per Serving
- Sustainably Wild Caught
- Ready to Eat
- BPA Free
- Pull-Top Can
Kipper Snacks are a traditional European food dating back as far as the fourteenth century. Only the finest fillets of herring are smoked over natural hardwood chips. Delicate in flavor, these kippers are packed without any additional salt. Kipper Snacks are firm and flaky in texture and contain omega-3 fatty acids. Just one can provides over one-third of the recommended daily allowance of protein.
Naturally wood smoked fillets of kippered herring (fish)
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (55 g)|
|Servings per container: about 1.5|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g||12%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
These are great for a quick lunch or snack. They are not too oily or as strong in fish taste as sardines. Low sodium makes for a very healthy option for me. I like to keep many of these on hand. Break fish up w/a fork and mix w/a little mayo, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce for a nice dip with pita chips.
Posted by 5426460012513232515 on Aug 09, 2016
Love Crown Prince!
High in Omega 3, Delicious and A Great Price
Posted by 4821263637705676992 on Apr 04, 2016
The Title says it all. I save about $.60 to $.80 per can over buying it at local health foods stores.
A snack for my husband
Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 27, 2014
Haven't had a chance to tuck into these yet but I bought them for a snack for my husband.
Posted by GODisLife on Jan 14, 2013
Good fish source, which I would eat regularly, but it is expensive. The same product is sold at a lower price when wrapped in plastic wrapper, instead of a paper box like this is. The box probably reduces damage and leaking of the cans though. I lowered the rating due to cost, not quality. This product has little to no salt in the taste, which can be added if desired.