Crown Prince Natural, Skinless & Boneless Sardines, Hand Packed in Water, 4.37 oz (125 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Seas Finest
- BPA Free
- Natural Source Omega-3
- Wild Caught
- Packed at the Peak of Freshness
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Good Source of Iron
- Contains 2 g of Omega-3 Fatty Acids Per Serving
- Pull Top Can
- Ready to Eat
Especially produced for the natural product industry.
Skinless & Boneless Sardines are prepared from only the highest quality pilchard sardines available. These kosher sardines are packed in either pure olive oil or water and are considered among the finest tasting sardines in the world. These popular sardines are firm in texture and delicate in flavor. Just one can provides almost half of the needed daily protein.
Try them in salads, sandwiches, casseroles or straight out of the can.
Refrigerate after opening.
Sardines, water, salt.
|Serving Size: 1 can (90 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Yummy & healthy!
Posted by 5243154568332009590 on Jan 20, 2017
Taste really good! Convenient & healthy option for a quick meal!
Posted by 5554902050186171698 on Aug 12, 2016
good taste, good quality and BPA Free, and no gluten
Very very very Gooood
Posted by 4899683551415765039 on Aug 02, 2016
Good taste and very convenient for me for my fried rice. My family like my various fried rice. This skinless and boneless sardine make my cooking easier and my family like my sardine fried rice
Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 21, 2016
I used to order ones in springwater but with bones and skin. This is a lot easily to cook with. My family loves when I make sardin pasta!