Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Cacao Powder, 8 oz (226 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure Organic Cacao Powder
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- A Gluten-Free Confection
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cacao
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Dagoba is dedicated to The Art of Chocolate Alchemy: transforming exceptional cacao into edible gold. Now we make our delicious drinking chocolates using only Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao. Our cacao from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms is sustainably grown to benefit from families, wildlife, and the environment.
You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate.
Cacao is scientifically known as "Theobroma cacao", which translates literally into "foods of the Gods". It is speculated to have originated near the Orinoco basins of South America.
From these auspicious beginnings we offer you our natural cacao powder- untreated with any alkali (Not Dutch processed). This powder is perfect in any recipe calling for either cacao or cocoa powder. We particularly love how it tastes in cakes, truffles, even drinks.
*Rainforest Alliance Certified
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 45|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Perfect for hot chocolate drinks
Posted by 5443751626682864003 on Jan 08, 2017
Great unsweetened cacao at a good price
Posted by Reviewer1333423 on Oct 11, 2016
I WILL BUY MORE.GOOD PRICE!!!
Posted by 5000202966552898152 on Aug 01, 2016
one of the best
Posted by 5609328510180233703 on Jul 13, 2016