Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 59% Cacao
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cacao
- Temple of The Gods
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Pure Chocolate Goodness, Exceptional Taste, Dagoba Organic Chocolates are now made using Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao.
You can deprive the body but the soul needs chocolate.
Organic dark chocolate (cacao beans**, cane sugar*, cacao butter**, non-GMO soy lecithin), milk* (less than 0.1%).
Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes tree nuts.
**Sourced from dual-certified organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
A gluten-free confection.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||20 g||31%|
|Saturated Fat||12 g||60%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.|
My new favorite
My new favorite
This brand of chocolate is very consistent with its taste: It is rich, distinct and delicious. It has now topped my list of favorite chocolate, in order of best: Dagoba, Lindt, Toblerone, Cadbury, Green and Black, Godiva. You see I know my chocolate! The Dagoba drinking chocolate tastes exactly the same, and is outrageously desirable, yet healthy and low in calories.
Posted by JapaniHerbFan on Dec 30, 2016
Does not taste rich, rather waxy
Posted by 5652762020446564549 on Apr 22, 2016
I love this, it has a fruity flavor and is rich.
Posted by 4900054186545022278 on Apr 07, 2016
I ts nice
Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jul 11, 2015
Nice chocolate :)