Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Eclipse, Extra Strong Dark Chocolate, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- 87% Cacao
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cacao
- Temple of The Gods
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Pure Chocolate Goodness, Exceptional Taste, Dagoba Organic Chocolates are now made using Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao.
You can deprive the body but the soul needs chocolate.
Organic dark chocolate (cacao beans**, cane sugar*, cocoa butter**, non-GMO soy lecithin), milk* (less than 0.1%).
Allergy Information: Manufactured on the same equipment that processes tree nuts.
**Sourced from dual-certified organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified Farms.
A gluten-free confection.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||27 g||42%|
|Sat. Fat||17 g||85%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||19 g||6%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Good and intense, but...
Posted by 4682951551435349912 on Feb 11, 2017
Good and intense, but only recommended for people who like very bitter chocolate.
Posted by 5707120825047537230 on Dec 01, 2016
It taste like plastic
i dont this is that "strong"
Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Mar 22, 2014
the one from endangered species is much stronger. i wont buy this one again
Posted by 5085592830699816238 on Feb 11, 2014
as per usual dagoba can do no wrong