Dastony, Coconut Butter, 100% Organic, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- BPA Free
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic, Raw & Stone Ground
- Stone Ground Goodness
- Non GMO
- Artisan Quality
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Dastony uses an ancient method known as stone-grinding in creating the world’s finest organic nut and seed butters.
Originally used for turning olives into luscious and delicious olive oil, stone-grinding applies pressure with powerful, perfectly smooth granite wheels. Although “old world” in its approach, it is revolutionary in terms of preserving nutrients and flavor.
Only the finest organic raw coconut flakes are used in every handcrafted batch to create a gourmet and silky smooth nut butter. Attention to artisan methods is something we at Dastony take great pride in.
Enjoy Dastony Coconut Butter:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar.
- On toast, crackers, vegetables and in desserts.
- Instant nut milk – simply blend with water.
100% organic raw coconut flakes.
Crafted in a facility that also handles raw tree nuts and seeds but does not process any soy or dairy. Some separation may occur. Stir well. Refrigeration not required.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (28 g)|
|Servings Per Jar: about 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||153|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat||16 g||81%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
It has a good taste
It has a good taste
It has a really good taste but on the site is labeled sugar 0g, even on the image. In reality, it has 1.9g sugar. I bought it because I am on candida diet so I probablly cannot eat it right now.
Posted by TheNutriTech on Jan 12, 2017
Kills sweet tooth all day. Keto-friendly.
Posted by 5653996966160942051 on Jan 06, 2017
Brilliant product very happy and happy with the price of it too!
Posted by 4948123721292015549 on Nov 28, 2016
Posted by 5225099567397954148 on Oct 09, 2016
Great with carrots, spread onto breador even just on its own.