Dastony, 100% Organic Hemp Seed Butter, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- BPA Free
- USDA Organic
- 100% Organic, Raw & Stone Ground
- Stone Ground Goodness
- Gluten Free
- Artisan Quality
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Dastony uses an ancient method known as stone-grinding in creating the world's finest organic nut and seed butters.
Originally used for turning olives into luscious and delicious olive oil, stone-grinding applies pressure with powerful, perfectly smooth granite wheels. Although "old world" in its approach, it is revolutionary in terms of preserving nutrients and flavor.
Only the finest organic raw hemp seeds are used in every handcrafted batch to create a gourmet and silky smooth seed butter. Attention to artisan methods is something we at Dastony take great pride in.
Enjoy Dastony Hemp Seed Butter:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar.
- On toast, crackers, vegetables and in salad dressings.
- Instant nut milk - simply blend with water.
100% Organic raw hemp seeds
Crafted in a facility that also handles raw tree nuts and seeds but does not process any soy or dairy.
Some separation may occur. Stir well. Refrigeration not required.
|Serving Size: 2 tbs. (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
first time I try this so have nothing to compare to
Posted by 5533774137349899317 on May 17, 2016
But I loved it!!
Posted by 5253040212965243825 on May 02, 2016
It took time to be familiar with the taste. By the way, it's a good healthy seed butter.
Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 07, 2016
You can make hemp milk or add it to many vegan recipes. Love this product because it is pure, organic and raw. No heating has taken place to acidify it. No heat keeps it alkaline.
Tastes like hemp seeds. But butter. If you like hemp seeds, you'll like this.