DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, All-Zyme, 90 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- A Digestive Enzyme Supplement to Support Digestive Tract Function and Nutrient Absorption
Truth We pledge total truth in labeling. Our family of products contains only the purest and most potent ingredients. Guaranteed.
All-Zyme is a combination of proteolytic enzymes that supports protein digestion and nutrient absorption.
A digestive enzyme supplement to support digestive tract function and nutrient absorption. All-Zyme contains 10 digestive enzymes and places special emphasis on Proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes. The enteric coating used in All-Zyme releases the proper enzymes at the correct digestive intervals for maximum activity.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet with each meal, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cellulose, vegetable stearate, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, pharmaceutical glaze.
This product is free of citrus, corn, gluten, rice and yeast.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Colors of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
To obtain product information or report a serious adverse event, call 1-800-325-1776.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calcium (as Ca Sulfate)||50 mg||5%|
|Pepsin (3,000 FCC/mg)||50 mg||*|
|Bromelain (120 GDU/g)||50 mg||*|
|Ox Bile||30 mg||*|
|Pancreas Substance||200 mg||*|
|Papain (2,000 USP/mg)||50 mg||*|
Yielding: Protease (200 USP/mg)
Amylase (200 USP/mg)
Lipase (16 USP/mg)
|Cellulose Enzymes (4,000 CU/g)||10 mg||*|
|Betaine Hydrochloride||100 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|