Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Peptide Serum, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- All Skin Types
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- 100% Vegan
- With Matrixyl Sunthe'6 and Argireline
- Fills and Smoothes the Appearance of Deep Wrinkles
- Clinically Tested
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
Deep Wrinkle Peptide Serum is a double-action treatment that helps soften the look of laugh lines, forehead wrinkles and furrow lines while preventing new ones from forming.
- Matrixyl synthe'6, a tripeptide compound, helps smooth the look of deep wrinkles while Argireline, a cell communicating hexapeptide, helps visibly relax deep wrinkles from muscle movement.
About derma e
- derma e is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Natural Skincare: Solutions that work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Apply to clean, towel-dried skin, concentrating on deep lines around mouth, eyes and forehead. Use twice daily.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, glyceryl stearate and Peg-100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-38 (matrixyl synthe'6), acetyl hexapeptide-8 (argireline), ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), allantoin, panthenol (provitamin B5), pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil* (.1%), leucine, tyrosine, alanine, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), dimethicone, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
I found this product to do exactly as it promises. It makes my face firmer and the fine lines around my mouth and cheeks have disappeared. Wonderful product. I also use the matching eye cream which also eliminates crows feet. Highly recommended, note that I have tried perhaps at least 30 different lines of product over the last 20 years, this is the best I have found to date.
Caused a breakout to a healthy skin
Posted by 4685554574557804006 on Oct 31, 2016
Bought this as a gift to a lady in her 50's. She had never had any kind of breakout or any skin problem and tends to use products of expensive brands without any problem caused. I bought this product due to the good reviews that praised vitality and its effect. We could notice some benefit after first use but after a week of use the skin has broke out. Stopped using it for a while (3 weeks) and after it was applied again the pimples apeared. So this time, unfortunately, I can't give more than 2 stars. It might work for others. However, you guys are invited to enter my account and see other products that I have tried myself. Usually I order great products on iherb.com and would love to share it with you all.
"Deep Wrinkle Peptide" is a big claim
Posted by 4865228792590373160 on Oct 18, 2016
"Deep Wrinkle Peptide" is a big claim and unfortunately it fails in this department, deep or otherwise! I should have known a $45 serum wouldn't have done much - it has made no difference at all, even with its complimentary moisturiser. I'll finish the bottle but would not repurchase
Posted by Reviewer1789471 on Jul 12, 2016
Love it. Will repurchase
Posted by 4682043623108250147 on May 30, 2016
Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Oct 08, 2014
I have found this product to be amazing, my skin has become smoother and the wrinkles are definitely reduced, I have never had botox and don't think I will need to using this serum.