Derma E, Hydrating Serum With Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dry - Normal
- 100% Vegan
- Delivers Concentrated Hydration
- Smoothes Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Derma E - Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma-e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles, D.O.M.
Hydrating Serum is a concentrated treatment that plumps skin full of moisture and nutrients so it appears softer and smoother with fewer visible lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid, a humectant that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, delivers powerful hydration to keep skin soft, smooth and youthful looking.
- Antioxidant Vitamin C plus amino acids Alanine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Glycine and Valine nourish skin to promote a healthy, glowing appearance.
About Derma E
- Derma E is a family owned company based in California
- We've been making trusted, vitamin rich, natural skincare since 1984
- Our products are cruelty-free and 100% vegan
- Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors or GMOs
Purified water (aqua), glycerin, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; actimoist bio-1), calcium ascorbate (ester-C), panthenol (provitamin B5), allantoin, alanine, leucine, tyrosine, glycine, valine, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (aristoflex), ceteareth 20, dimethicone, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Works Well Enough
Works Well Enough
This product works well enough, that is, if you use a lot of it; go ahead, slather it on, but keep it from getting too near your eyes! I have tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this is probably the best of the lot. I've found it to strike an acceptable balance between "practical" and "effective", and it's not a terrible value. The only problem is the smell: It's not great. I'm from Hawaii, where pua melia/plumeria/frangipani (this product's purported scent) trees grow like weeds, and this smells little like actual plumeria and a lot like cheap perfume. I would much prefer an unscented formulation.
Easy to apply & works
Posted by 5599795649445904816 on Feb 22, 2017
Good packaging, easy for travelling & good price. I use Derma E for all my skin care.
Good product good price
Posted by 4638455239144399751 on Feb 15, 2017
The smell is good and the liquid absorbed easily. Worth to buy.
Posted by 5315571476374562682 on Jan 29, 2017
Again Not The Same Product!!! Wth Iherb??? The Second Time I Am Buying Somthing Becauce Of The Ing List And Gating The Other Version Of This Product With Diferent Ingridiens , Iam So Anoyd!!!!!
Posted by 5666367458754208734 on Jan 25, 2017
Good product! Will recommend to any one.