Derma E, Hydrating Night Crème, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- With Hyaluronic Acid
- Dry to Normal Skin Types
- Natural Solution: First Signs of Aging
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Intensive Rehydrating Formula
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly concentrated skincare products that work.
— Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Hydrating Night Creme deeply nourishes and hydrates throughout the night with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamins A, C, Allantoin and Panthenol.
- Hyaluronic Acid has an amazing ability to bind moisture and soften, smooth, tone and rehydrate skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping skin tissue.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
After cleansing, apply in the evening before retiring or whenever extra moisture is needed.
Water (aqua), glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid; Actimoist Bio-1), calcium ascorbate (Ester-C), dimethicone, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), allantoin, panthenol, xanthan gum, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer (Aristoflex), cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, plumeria blossom fragrance.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Never any harmful parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, petrolatum, mineral oil or artificial colors
Love this night cream
Love this night cream
I did a very long intensive search regarding all of the old and new products that are supposed to protect or correct cosmetic facial issues. There are plenty of articles out there but look for the ones by the dermatologists who are not trying to sell anything. I then compared products - Expensive and NOT - and found these on Amazon with the same identical components as the more expensive ones sold at cosmetic counters or even in (or especially in!) the dermatologists' or plastic surgeon's offices. I'm very pleased with this product as well as a few others I plan to review today. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **
Best face cream ever!!!
Posted by 4742379732054480291 on Feb 13, 2017
This is hands down the best face cream I have ever used. You wake up the next morning and don't have to use a day cream. My face is so soft!
Posted by 5214173865143696831 on Feb 12, 2017
Great night time moisturiser, skin feels instantly more hydrated and pampered. Not heavy even though it's a cream. Highly recommended
E-Derma Night cream
Posted by 5666367458754208734 on Jan 25, 2017
The texture is a bit too thick. I like lighter texture facial creams. Does not absorb too well. May leave a white mask effect.
Not seeing any results
Posted by 5269251252089989313 on Dec 23, 2016
Have been using this for a while but it's not really doing anything. It doesn't have any negative side effects but it's not a miracle worker either.
Posted by 5210432848285762957 on Apr 09, 2016
I have a dry face from the harsh winter wind, and this does a great job of treating and preventing it. Also I really like the scent, reminds me of my childhood garden.