Derma E, Vitamin A Pore Refining Gel, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Oil-Free Gel
- Natural Bodycare
- Reduce the Look of Pores With Glycolic Acid and Willow Bark
- Skincare Solutions with Natural Ingredients
- Derma E Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
We're serious about skincare
We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural skincare available. We use scientifically proven natural ingredients in effective amount to provide noticeable results. All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and are pH balanced, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Dr. Linda Miles L.Ac., D.O.M.
- Derma E's Vitamin A Pore Refining Gel is a fast-absorbing, oil-free formula that helps balance and tighten skin to reduce the look of pores.
- Vitamin A and Glycolic Acid encourage exfoliation to facilitate the removal of debris, oil and dull aging cells for clearer pores.
- Willow Bark, Calendula and Witch Hazel help fight bacteria and tighten skin to minimize the look of pores for a more refined complexion.
- Day and night, this formula is ideal as a treatment layer underneath your favorite moisturizer, or on its own for oily or blemish-prone skin.
After cleansing and toning, apply gel to the entire face, paying close attention to areas you wish to refine. Follow with your favorite derma e moisturizer, or use it on its own for oily or blemish-prone skin. Use twice daily.
No animal testing.
Water (aqua), alcohol denatured, glycerin, propanediol, glycolic acid, organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, salicylic acid, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), organic calendula officinalis flower extract*, salix alba (willow) bark extract, xanthan gum, gluconolactone, decyl glucoside, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate.
*Certified organic by Quality Assurance International, USDA or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency.
This gel is a very good product, I have noticed its effects quite soon. I will buy it again, for sure.
Worked for me
Posted by 4969076911530163726 on Nov 17, 2012
I am 54 years old and was having very bad breakouts on my face. After using this product for 1 month the breakout problem is gone and I noticed my pores are much smaller. Very happy with the out come.
no he notado nada
Posted by 4922851847754147816 on Nov 12, 2012
no he notado nada con este producto lo mismo me da aplicarmelo q no,no ha reducido el tamaño de mis poros
Smell is not good but skin tighten a little
Posted by OksanaM on May 05, 2012
This product really smells not so good, but my pores seem to be more tighten. Anyway, this product is overpriced.
Vitamin A pore refining gel by Derma E
Posted by Reviewer2090196 on Feb 12, 2012
The company should work on the smell of this product. It contains glycolic acid and smells like a pure glycolic acid. I feel like in a chem lab. Overall I do not see any significant difference to the skin after using it for three weeks.