Desert Essence, Deodorant, Tropical Breeze, 2.5 oz (70 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Long-Lasting Protection
- Propylene Glycol* & Aluminum Free
- Natural Products Association Certified
Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel help neutralize odor. Natural botanical oils and extracts help provide effective, long-lasting deodorant protection while leaving a fresh tropical scent.
*1,2 propylene glycol free
Apply to underarms. Replace cap tightly.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Propanediol, glycerin, water (aqua), sodium stearate, zinc ricinoleate, polyglyceryl-3 caprate, natural fragrance (parfum), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, zea mays (corn) starch, sucrose cocoate, silica, allantoin.
Posted by 5572072442656054802 on Jan 25, 2017
My favorite deodorant! I alternate between this and Tom's of Maine, but prefer the Desert Essence by far. I'm a 180# male who sweats readily but have never had a problem with b.o. when using this deodorant. Keep in mind, it's not an antiperspirant, so if that's what you're looking for, this isn't it.
not the best scent
Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Sep 15, 2015
i did not like the scent. not very fresh. lovely soft to put on, though.
Not efficient at all
Posted by 5015769743928473991 on May 16, 2015
Love this brand but unfortunately, their deodorant doesn't work at all on me. A few hours and my underarms smell, which never happens to me with other deodorants.
Not good at all!
Posted by 4775452994318425470 on Apr 04, 2015
This deodorant doesn't work at all! Out trough the day you´re going to smell bad.