Doctor's Best, Best Fisetin, Featuring Novusetin, 100 mg, 30 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- Antioxidant Brain Support
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Advancing the Frontiers of Brain Health Enhancement
- Flavonol Antioxidant Support for Healthy Aging
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Best Fisetin Featuring Novusetin offers a naturally sourced flavonol that displays positive effects on brain cells and cognitive function pathways in preclinical research. Fisetin is a bioflavonoid antioxidant that can help maintain glutathione levels and mitochondrial function in the presence of oxidative stress. It has potential to cross the blood brain barrier, which may help maintain neuronal function even in the face of factors that contribute to normal age-associated decline in brain function. Other than strawberries, fisetin is scarce in fruits and vegetables compared to other flavonoids, making Best Fisetin Featuring Novusetin a most reliable source of this powerful antioxidant and potential nootropic.
Flavonol antioxidant support for healthy aging
Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or more, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Fisetin (as Novusetin) (from Rhus succedanea) (stem)||100 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|