Doctor's Best, Best Fully Active B12, 1500 mcg, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Ortho¹ Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
Best Fully Active B12 provides MethylCobalamin, the most biochemically active form of vitamin B12. Various inherited and lifestyle factors contribute to vitamin B12 deficiencies that impair such fundamental life processes as recycling of homocysteine, a potentially toxic metabolite; nerve cell signaling; mood and memory management; and healthy gene regulation (epigenetics), from pregnancy through old age. Best Fully Active B12 is vitamin B12 at its best.
- Ortho¹ molecule identical to the body's fully active vitamin B12
- Helps correct inherited and lifestyle-related B12 deficiencies
- Supports healthy memory, mood, circulation and well-being
¹A nutrient naturally built into the body's chemistry.
Take 1 capsule once daily with a meal. Higher intakes may be useful, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 servings|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value**|
|MethylCobalamin Vitamin B12||1500 mcg||25,000%|
|** % Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I have a A1298C MTHFR mutation, so am on a protocol to get enough methylfolate. Methylcobalamin is an important part of this protocol. I really like this product. It has only cellulose, no other additives, and is an easily opened capsule. I use it as a sublingual. I open the capsule and pour the powder between my lip and lower teeth, it congeals and slowly dissolves over the next hour. Perfect. I was previously using Enzymatic Therapy, but this product is more cost effective, and doesn't abrade the skin in my mouth the way the ET did. It seems as effective for treating my symptoms as well.
Posted by bjreviews on Feb 20, 2017
I am happy to get this affordable option for the B12 I need for my health and healing ... there's lots of good info on this supplement
Liquid is better!
Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Feb 05, 2017
My father took the whole bottle and his B12 levels didn't improve.
Doctors best B12
Posted by 5747208905732256131 on Feb 02, 2017
This is a good product and is one of my daily supplements along with others to aid my peripheral neuropathy
Size of the capsules
Posted by 4612162658223316473 on Feb 02, 2017
I like the small size and the price