- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Helps Restore CoQ10 that may be Depleted by Aging or Statin Drugs
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 contains pure coenzyme Q10 plus BioPerine. CoQ10 helps support heart function and helps promote energy production in the cells. It is vital to the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), especially in the heart. Stress, free radicals, statin medications and aging can impact CoQ10 levels. CoQ10 is very important for the creation of energy, muscular contraction and the synthesis of protein. Studies have shown that BioPerine increases CoQ10 absorption.
- Helps promote cardiovascular health and cellular energy
- Helps restore CoQ10 that may be depleted by aging and cholesterol drugs (statin)
- Helps provide energy for those feeling occasional fatigue
- Formulated with BioPerine black pepper extract to enhance absorption and bioavailability
Take 1 softgels daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
USP Verified, Naturally Fermented CoQ10
Extra virgin olive oil (non-GMO), beeswax, soy lecithin, rosemary oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per container: 120 Servings|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value*|
|Coenzyme Q10||100 mg||†|
|Black pepper ext. (fruit)(BioPerine)||5 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Posted by 5566739479532339491 on Feb 20, 2017
Nao recebi o produto.
Posted by 4655439459673825787 on Feb 17, 2017
Been eating it for a year. Helps in certain cancer.
Posted by 4892703157887229378 on Feb 17, 2017
And good product
Posted by 5276710883276006632 on Feb 16, 2017
softgels tend to 'clumpy'. otherwise, all good. look forward to the results