Dr. McDougall's, Hot & Sour Noodle Soup, 1.9 oz (53 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Right Foods
- Made with Organic Ramen
- Sourced No BPA
- Certified Organic by QAI
Dr. McDougall's Right Foods are always delicious, natural and vegan. This tasty soup is made with organic ramen noodles that are baked, not fried for your Natural Delicious Wellness.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
Microwave Cooking Instructions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 1" below rim of cup. Stir well.
- Microwave on high about 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with lid.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir again & enjoy.
Caution: Microwave oven power may vary. If yours heats faster than most, adjust by starting with cooler water or by reducing cooking time or power level. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions about except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir again and enjoy.
Organic noodles (organic wheat flour, brine, salt), vegetables* (white & green onions, shiitake mushrooms, garlic, mild chilies), yeast extract, organic evaporated cane juice, potato starch, organic vinegar, soy sauce (soybeans, wheat), vegan natural flavors (sesame), organic compliant citric acid, tofu, xanthan gum, spices.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup & food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: (27 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fibers||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Just add water
Not hot, not sour not really anything
Posted by 4889037993184675785 on Jan 03, 2017
This was as bland as could be. Had to add things to make it have any flavour. Never again.
I love it!
Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Nov 01, 2016
Love the texture of the noodles, and the sourness of the soup is awesome (not really like Chinese hot & sour soup, but good nonetheless). Also, the sodium/calories of this product are pretty good. Only 26 % of daily sodium (and for a ramen, this is v. good) and just 200kcals! And it's even vegan. What's not to love?
Posted by 5483765327754118812 on Oct 21, 2016
I like this soup because it is convenient to travel with because it its dehydrated. So tasty too.
I want my money back.
Posted by Reviewer1226165 on Jun 26, 2016
I want my money back. It's really hot and sour but not tasty.