Dr. McDougall's, Organic Maple Oatmeal, 2.5 oz (70 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Right Foods
- Customize Your Sweetness! - Packet Inside
- Gluten Free
- Made with Organic Oatmeal
- Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
- Sourced No BPA
- Certified Organic By QAI
Enjoy this Organic Real Maple Oatmeal. It's made with real, organic maple sugar. We've partnered with organic oatmeal framers that dedicate their land to gluten free oats, so everyone can enjoy this delicious breakfast, test verified for gluten free purity.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave Instructions (1100 Watts)
- Remove the cap, lid and sugar packet.
- Pour sugar packet contents into cup to customize your sweetness.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2 1/2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on High 1 1/2 minutes to bring to a rapid boil but not boil over. Microwaves vary. Adjust power and time as needed. Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir and recover with cap.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until oatmeal is tender and thick. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until oatmeal is tender and thick. Stir again and enjoy.
Organic gluten free whole grain oats, organic sugar (organic evaporated cane juice, organic maple sugar, organic brown sugar), natural flavors, sea salt, organic caramel color.
Made in a facility that uses peanut and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup & food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 70 g (1 container)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Oatmeal with Sugar Packet||Oatmeal without Sugar Packet|
|Amount Per Serving - makes 3/4 cup oatmeal prepared|
|Calories from Fat||30||30|
|% Daily Value*||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%||3.5 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||290 mg||12%||0 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||55 g||18%||35 g||12%|
|Dietary Fibers||7 g||28%||7 g||28%|
|Sugars||18 g||0 g|
|Protein||6 g||6 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Quick and taste amazing
Quick and taste amazing
Love the taste but abit on the pricey side. I buy the 8 pack satchels as works out cheaper and taste similar.
Posted by 5077021653711459826 on Feb 08, 2013
It had to much maple sugar for my taste. Ok texture and taste.
Not worth it.
Posted by HildeK on Jun 23, 2012
The taste and texture is ok, but the price and the amount of waste is far to high. only place where it is worth it is on the go, where you can't get a container to pour a pouch in. As I never find myself in these situations, this will not be bought again.
Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Jan 17, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2666123 on Nov 01, 2011
I much prefer my own homemade oatmeal over any alternative, but I can honestly say that this is the best instant oatmeal I have ever had! Please try it!! I think I might become a McDougall addict.