- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.09|
- Your Breath's Friend
- Dentist Recommended
- Stainless Steel
- Lasts for Years!
- Bonus! Travel Pouch
- Removes Bacteria
- Freshens Breath
- Improves Taste
- No Animal Testing
- Best Seller!
"...works wonders for Bad Breath!"
Cleans in just 10 seconds
For fresher breath and a cleaner mouth, use Dr. Tung's Tongue Cleaner, the top choice of dentists and health experts.
It glides on the tongue and removes harmful bacteria and debris even from the back of the tongue. Dental experts say its about 5x more effective for tongue cleaning than a toothbrush! (Toothbrushes - designed for teeth - also tend to "grip" the tongue and can cause discomfort or gagging).
Designed especially for tongue cleaning, Dr. Tung's cleaner is comfortable, effective, easy to use, and lasts for years.
- Place cleaner on tongue as far back as is comfortable.
- Gently glide the cleaner forward, "scraping" off unwanted matter.
- Repeat 3 or 4 times.
- Rinse well
- Use twice daily for best results
Use with one hand or two hands for more precise control and comfort.
Does the job
Does the job
I bought this Dr. Tung's tong cleaner to replace my old one that I got from India. It does the job just fine. To me a tong cleaner is just as absolutely necessary as a tooth brush. Mine came in pink.
Posted by 5172513480185044723 on Jan 12, 2017
想橕開一點令頂部闊些是不可能的, 頂部太窄舌頭較深部份只能清潔到中間位置, 兩旁較深位置不太清潔得到, 有點不足。手握位置比想像中大, 如帶往旅行比較佔位置。 價錢偏貴, 不建議購買
Posted by Stanko21 on Dec 20, 2016
I really needed such product in my bathroom because I hate when we have something left on my tongue. It really does the job.
don't know how i lived without it for so long
Posted by rebeccachristi on Dec 02, 2016
this is honestly a great invention. the idea of brushing my tongue with a regular toothbrush after using this, grosses me out.
Posted by 4733160794086164103 on Dec 02, 2016