Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Black Soap, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- For All Skin Types
- Anti-Oxidant Formula with Shea Butter
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Gently Exfoliates
- Heals Blemishes
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Moisturizers & Conditions
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
This wonderful facial cleanser will leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. We guarantee it.
- Black Soap - amazing, gentle exfoliant to help rejuvenate skin cells and clear blemishes.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals. The addition of Vitamin C enhances the anti-aging benefit.
- Organic Shea Butter - ultra moisturizer to revitalize skin, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines.
- Botanical Extracts - Chamomile, lavender, rosemary, peppermint and tea tree combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, black soap concentrate, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), polysorbate 80V, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, anthenis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
1) Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Paraben and phthalate free
Lauryl/laureth sulfate free
No petroleum derivatives
Not tested on animals
It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.
Posted by 4719699561121627872 on Feb 16, 2017
The pottele was opend and there was leakag
Does the job
Posted by CutieChloe on Feb 13, 2017
it cleans my skin well. if you are looking for a cleanser which got foam, this may not suits you. it takes me some time to make the foam and also need more amount of soap to make the foam. as to the packaging, it would be better if it is in a pump, so that it will be easier to pump out the soap to wash the face.
Posted by Reviewer1200690 on Feb 11, 2017
Smooth texture. Feels fresh after wash.
Not for dry skin but not irritating
Posted by 4621256607355077738 on Feb 09, 2017
The product left my dry skin feeling overly stripped but surprisingly didn't cause any irritation or cause a rosacea flare up like many harsher cleansers do. I've been using it on my shoulders/back where I break out which has worked but not any better than just using a black soap bar. Perhaps this will be better for someone with oilier skin.
Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Feb 04, 2017
My boss really likes the Black Soap. Keeps his face clean and very soft. Great for someone that does not like to use lotion or moisturizer after a shower. Would recommend and buy again! Thanks. xoxo