Earth Circle Organics, Organic Balinese Drinking Chocolate, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Earth Circle Organics - "In Superfood We Trust"
- Raw Cacao Powder & Coconut Sugar Crystals
- USDA Organic
- Raw and Wholesome Food for Vibrant Living
- Rich Dark Raw Cacao Sweetened with Low-Glycemic Coconut Sugar
- Product of Indonesia
- Non GMO
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers
Organic Drinking Chocolate Mix
This unique combination of our rich cacao powder lightly sweetened with low-glycemic coconut sugar creates a delightful drinking chocolate mix. While ECO drinking chocolate is perfect for making hot or iced cocoa, it can also be used to make homemade chocolate and added to smoothies, granola, oatmeal or cereal.
Organic, Sustainable Ingredients
Earth Circle Organics' verified raw and cold-processed Cacao Powder is never heated above 118º F from beans to powder. Acclaimed for the high levels of antioxidants and rich history, cacao is a great addition to a variety of superfoods.
Organic Coconut Palm Sugar is a low-glycemic, sustainable sweetener with a mild, caramel flavor. Used traditionally throughout South East Asia, Coconut palm sugar is made by evaporating the nectar of the coconut palm tree.
Our suppliers work directly with farmers to provide fair wages and sustainable development to create better livelihoods for over 10,000 organic farm families.
With a smooth flavor, this gourmet mix is best prepared by mixing 1 tablespoon with 6 oz hot water or nut milk. Drink hot for a boost of morning energy, or pour over ice for a cool treat. To make the perfect summer dessert, pour the mixture into popsicle molds to freeze!
Organic cold-pressed cacao beans, organic coconut sugar.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may vary higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium 0 mg||Less Than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4