Earth Circle Organics, Raw & Organic Goji Berries, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- In Superfoods We Trust
- World's Finest Goji Berries from the Tibetan Plateau
- USDA Organic
- Raw and Wholesome Food for Vibrant Living
- Ancient Medicinal Fruit
- Energize Naturally with Polysaccharides
- No Preservatives or Additives
- Protein, Trace Minerals, a Variety of Vitamins and 18 Amino Acids
- Great Tasting, Fun to Eat Snack!
- Non GMO
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
Tibetan Plateau Organic Goji Berries
Earth Circle Organics offers you the world's finest organic goji berries, grown in the remote, pristine Tibetan plateau - the "roof of the world". For thousands of years traditional Chinese medicine has used this revered fruit to enhance the immune system and treat more than 100 ailments.
A handful of ECO goji berries makes an excellent energy snack. You can add them to smoothies or tea, and sprinkle them over cereals, salads and desserts.
If you've never tried Earth Circle Organics goji berries, now’s the time. The word we hear most often to describe them: "Amazing!"
Organic goji berries (lycium barbarum).
This product contains a chemical know to the State of California to cause reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less Than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less Than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less Than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less Than||2400 mg||2400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: |
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4
YUM YUM YUM !!!!!!!!
YUM YUM YUM !!!!!!!!
What can I say all ECO products i have purchased on iherb i have given 5 stars. All this brands products are so good ( & organic ) and great value for what you get. Will be trying more of their products in the near future , think the raw chocolate is next.These gojis are not hard and dried up like some of the brands i have tasted , only problem is trying to stop yourself eating so many once you've opened the bag.
Posted by 4736041431261038159 on Feb 13, 2017
Taste good but not sure why the product has a hazardous product warning on it?! Freaks me out
Posted by 5049064532452972798 on Feb 10, 2017
Tasty Goji berries
Posted by 4646883089990266439 on Dec 10, 2016
Sweet, not to dry and big berries!
Great product for health
Posted by 5436437071861898481 on Jun 30, 2016
These goji berries are nice a little more softer than some other brands.Great to eat from the bag or put them with some oats or in your shakes.