Earth Mama Angel Baby, Angel Baby Oil, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $1.00|
- Hospital Trusted and Recommended
- Virtually Scent-Free
- No Nut Oils
- No Artificial Preservatives or Fragrance
- Pure, Natural Baby Oil to Soothe Dry Skin and for Infant Massage
Hospital recommended, 100% natural Angel Baby Oil soothes sensitive, dry skin and is perfect for a calming infant massage. Gently absorbable grape seed oil blend is infused with moisturizing organic Calendula, and has virtually no scent that could irritate sensitive noses. No nut oil, no artificial preservatives, dyes or fragrances. So safe, hospitals use it on NICU babies! These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Made in the USA
Gently rub into dry skin, or use with infant massage.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract.
For external use.
Not my favourite.
Posted by 4798550666474966066 on Apr 03, 2016
Not rich enough for my baby's skin, so I use it on me instead. Almost smell-free, which I appreciate, but not really hydrating... I much prefer the cream from the same brand.
it was a mess packaging
Posted by 5483750866685953971 on Apr 14, 2015
contents leaking out of the bottle
very good oil
Posted by 4723226712019454662 on Dec 09, 2014
very good and gentle oil especially the calledula oil it has
Posted by greenandclean on Sep 28, 2014
I've tried three brands of baby oil on iHerb, and so far this is my favourite. Not too greasy and don't contain any nut oils. Love the pump bottle. I use this as a moisturizer for myself as well as for the baby.