Earth Mama Angel Baby, Natural Stretch Oil, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- 100% Natural and Made with Plant-Based Oils
- Won't Aggravate Morning Sickness
- No Parabens, Artificial Preservatives or Fragrance
- Organic Borage Oil and Neroli Pure Essential Oil Help Encourage Skin's Natural Elasticity
Safe, absorbable oil encourages skin's natural elasticity as hips, belly and breasts expand to make room for baby. Perfect for itchy, dry skin, bath oil, and perineal massage.
Natural Stretch Oil is a luxurious blend to help relieve the itch of stretching skin and help ease emerging stretch marks. Plant-based oils are infused with the healing herbal goodness of organic Calendula and organic Jojoba oil. Organic Borage oil and Neroli pure essential oil help nourish and encourage skin's natural elasticity. Natural Stretch Oil is light and readily absorbable, and the 100% natural, delicate scent won't aggravate morning sickness. Lovely as a bath oil and perfect for perineal massage. Made without synthetic preservatives or fragrance. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Made in the USA
Massage frequently onto expanding belly, breasts and thighs or use as a moisturizer for legs after shaving.
Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) seed oil, borago officinalis (organic borage) seed oil, calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract, citrus sinensis (organic sweet orange), citrus aurantium dulsis (orange) oil.
Good but not very
Good but not very
The oil feels very natural and is readily absorbed by the skin. Not sure if it'll help with stretch marks eventually but it isn't very moisturizing. My tummy's still itchy. The scent's a bit strong too.
Posted by 5486990986250315527 on Nov 30, 2016
works well with the butter. use them both!
Posted by 5010650713585151405 on Nov 25, 2016
I like it!
Not so good
Posted by 5508506991797451188 on Jul 28, 2016
Not readily absorbed by skin. Somehow still stay on the skin afloat and beware, this oil really drains my clothing. My maternity wear now have this yellowish stain which cannot be washed off!
Can't stand the strong smell
Posted by 4989105349339105858 on May 19, 2016
I can't stand its strong smell, it makes me nauseous. Now it's sitting around unused.