Earth's Best, Organic Elmo Cheese Ravioli, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and Six B Vitamins
- 60% Less Sodium than Average Leading Brand*
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
New Organic Elmo Cheese Ravioli is a nutritious, wholesome, organic meal specially formulated for your toddler with an excellent source of iron, zinc, & six B vitamins. The mini raviolis are filled with organic cheese and served in a delicious marinara sauce. The bite sized raviolis are healthy and fun to eat with just 300 mg of sodium per 170 gram serving. Conveniently ready to eat, this is the perfect choice to easily serve your toddlers a wholesome meal quickly!
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic Ingredients grown in soil without potentially harmful pesticides
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Excellent source of Iron, Zinc & Six B Vitamins
- Contains just 300 mg of sodium per serving
- 3 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein per serving
- No Hydrogenated Oils or Trans Fat
*Contains 300 mg sodium per 170 g serving compared to the average leading brand which contains 760 mg sodium per 170 g serving
Do not add water. Heat and enjoy!
Water, organic wheat flour, organic tomato paste, organic whole grain brown rice flour, organic evaporated cane syrup, contains less than 2% of: organic acacia gum, organic rice starch, organic cheddar cheese blend (organic cheddar cheese [organic milk, cultures, salt, enzymes]), organic mustard flour, sea salt, organic corn starch, organic dehydrated onion and garlic, citric acid, organic spices (including organic paprika), vitamins & minerals (thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, ferric orthophosphate, zinc oxide). Contains: Wheat, milk.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value:|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Sat. Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
Posted by Reviewer3160283 on Jun 22, 2012
this stuff is disgusting
Too soft and bland
Posted by Reviewer2781280 on Feb 18, 2012
I ended up adding cheese for some flavor.
elmo cheese ravioli
Posted by Reviewer2123353 on Jan 04, 2012
just so so
Posted by Reviewer1957497 on Dec 08, 2011