Earth's Best, Organic Elmo Pasta & Sauce with Cheese, 15 oz (425 g) (Discontinued Item)
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life
- A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and Six B Vitamins
- 50% Less Sodium than Average Leading Brand*
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
New Organic Elmo Pasta & Sauce with Cheese is a nutritious, wholesome, organic meal specially formulated for your toddler with an excellent source of iron, zinc, & six B vitamins. The Elmo shaped pasta served in a delicious tomato sauce has just 260 mg of sodium per 170 gram serving. Conveniently ready to eat, this is the perfect choice to easily serve your toddlers a wholesome meal quickly.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic Ingredients grown in soil without potentially harmful pesticides
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Excellent source of Iron, Zinc & Six B Vitamins
- Contains just 260 mg of sodium per serving
- Made with Whole grains
- 2 grams of fiber and 2 grams of protein per serving
- No Hydrogenated Oils or Trans Fat
*Contains 260 mg sodium per 170 g serving compared to the average leading brand which contains 640 mg sodium per 170 g serving
Do not add water. Heat and enjoy!
Organic enriched Elmo pasta (water, organic whole grain durum wheat, organic durum semolina, vitamins & minerals [reduced iron, niacinamide, zinc oxide riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin]), organic tomato puree (water, organic tomato paste), organic evaporated cane juice, contains less than 2% of: sea salt, organic corn starch, citric acid, organic cheddar cheese (organic pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, enzymes), organic dehydrated onion and garlic, organic paprika. Contains: Wheat, milk.
|Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Sat. Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|