Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Support, Whole Food POWder, 4.2 oz (120 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Since 1982
- Raw Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Dietary Supplement
- Concentrated 7 1/2 X Through Freeze-Drying
- Non GMO
- Raw, Vegan
- No Added Sugar
- No Fillers
- 100% Kosher
Eclectic's POWders (Plant Originated Wellness)
Simply whole, fresh freeze-dried plants.
We Start and End with Whole Herbs - From farm to bottle, we use naturopathic wisdom and innovative processes to create exceptional products. We organically grow or sustainably wildcraft herbs that are harvested at peak potency, and then freeze-dried in-house. Freeze-drying naturally concentrates by removing only the water, leaving the plants' nutrients in the same balance as found in nature.
Whole Food Nutrition - Micronized for easy assimilation, and containing all the natural goodness of the whole plant. No washing, no chopping, no cleaning required - just add to water, juice, or food.
2 tsp of freeze-dried powder = 15 tsp of fresh herbs/food
Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range
- Fill container with 8 oz water/juice
- Add 2 tsp of powder, shake well
- Drink and enjoy 1-3 x per day
Can also be added to smoothies, dips, yogurt or other foods.
Drink extra water while consuming this product.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
Raw, freeze-dried: organic cinnamon bark (cinnamomum spp.) 1000 mg, wildcrafted prickly pear fruit (opuntia ficus-indica) 500 mg, organic bitter melon fruit (momordica charantia) 500 mg, wildcrafted nettle leaf (urtica dioica) 500 mg, organic green bean pods (phaseolus vulgaris) 500 mg, organic aronia fruit (aronia melanocarpa) 500 mg, wildcrafted bilberry fruit (vaccinium myrtillus) 500 mg.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs. Warning: Do not use if insulin dependent.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (4 g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||% DV|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%*|
|Vitamin A (total)||167 IU||3%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|