Eclectic Institute, Organic, Thyme, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Herbal Extract
- A Dietary Supplement
- Thymus Vulgaris
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
(shake well before using) Mix 15-30 drops in warm water and take this tea 1-3 times daily.
Dried, organic thyme (thymus vulgaris) leaf. Organic alcohol content: 70%.
Dry herb strength: 1:4.
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
For the past two winters/springs I seem to get a longstanding cold/allergy which produces a lot of phlegm in my throat. Nothing would cut it, until I remembered Thyme. Thyme dries that stuff right up without that dried up stuffy feeling you get from OTC drugs. I usually use Herb Pharm because their products are good quality and readily available locally, but when I saw 2 oz of Eclectic Institute's Thyme at close to the same price I pay locally for 1 oz Herb Pharm, I jumped on it. Eclectic Institute is a premium brand with excellent extraction processes; I usually can only afford Eclectic Institute when it is on sale. I'll purchase this again when I run out. Thank you iHerb!