EcoTools, Styler + Smoother Brush, 1 Brush
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Dries 20% Faster* for Less Heat Damage
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- For Beautiful, Healthy Hair
- Ultra Comfort, Lightweight Design
- Ideal for All Hair Types
Styler + Smoother is the versatile brush that does 3 jobs in one! Unique design styles, smooths, and gently detangles, while the comfort cushion and ball tips nurture hair + scalp.
- EcoVent design dries hair 20% faster* for less heat damage
- Frizz and static-fighting design
- Ultra-lightweight for comfort smoothing and styling
- Anti-tangle design glides through hair with ease
*Tested versus a leading brush
Our EcoTools Story. This EcoTools brush is crafted with a bamboo handle, recycled aluminum, and recycled paper packaging.
Please take care of this brush. Prolonged, extreme heat from some blow-dryers can damage the bristles. Avoid using in shower or bath, and do not soak the bamboo handle.
Kifejezetten jót tesz a hajamnak, szeretem
Posted by 5047390792362001023 on Nov 12, 2016
A hajam rövidre van vágva, a fejemhez tapad és mostanában még hullik is. A fésű használata nagyon jót tesz, mert laza szerkezetű marad, nem lapul van tartása. Szeretem.
Really does smooth!
Posted by 5243584065536204066 on Oct 24, 2016
I didn't realise how well this brush worked until I couldn't find it and had to use my old brush. It really does smooth your hair. The only negative I have is that the bristle pad pops out of the base at the corner and you have to keep pushing it back in, nothing that a bit of stronger glue by the manufacturers couldn't fix.
I cant live without my new brush
Posted by 5016510714968186221 on Oct 06, 2016
I have baby hair, and is annoying, I order this brush by mistake, and it was a wonderful mistake
Very happy with this brush
Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Jul 06, 2016
It's a little larger than I was expecting, but deceivingly light to handle. I find it stimulates my scalp incredibly well when I do the '100 strokes' routine every night. Because I'm hopeless at using a round brush to blow dry my long hair (always ends up in a tangled snarl), i find this half round one to be just perfect.