Ecover, Ecological Hand Soap, Lavender & Aloe Vera, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECV-15500
- UPC Code: 728997155007
- Package Quantity: 8.4 fl oz (250 ml)
1.8 x 2.6 x 6.8 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Gently Cleans
- Contains Aloe Vera
- Made from Plant Based Mineral Ingredients
- Fast and Complete Biodegradability
- Minimum Impact on Aquatic Life
- Safe for Septic Tanks
- No Animal Testing
- UN Award
Aqua, sodium lauryl sulfate, coco-glucoside, sodium chloride, lauryl glucoside, aloe barbadensis gel, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, stearyl citrate, citric acid, parfum, linalool, limonene, citronellol.
Right product for me.
Posted by 4818640107740965753 on Aug 27, 2014
Its washing performance is good! I am trust its ingredient and feeling safe to use it before touching my baby.
Not good for sensitive skin; use sparingly
Posted by 4694532000155514861 on Nov 11, 2013
You only need a small drop as it bubbles quickly and is drying to the skin if you use a full pump.
Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 10, 2013
cleans without drying. Nice clean scent.
Posted by Reviewer2702091 on Dec 27, 2012
Love Ecover products! Great price and good product!
Posted by Reviewer1290043 on Sep 05, 2012
This soap contains SLS and strips my hands of their natural oils. Even after one wash, my hands are cracked and on the verge of bleeding. It's a really harsh, stripping soap. I do not recommend. Try Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps.