Eden Foods, Mugwort Soba, 8.8 oz (250 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Wheat and Buckwheat Pasta
- With Mugwort Leaf
Rich, hearty and satisfying, with a delicate flavor from the addition of mugwort leaf. Easy to use and suitable for a variety of recipes and cooking styles.
Add to boiling water. Simmer, uncovered, for 6 to 8 minutes. Be careful not to overcook. Drain and rinse with cold water. Delicious served hot or cold.
- Add to a broth of shoyu natural soy sauce, kombu, and seasoning like mirin or ponzu- the most popular way of eating noodles in Japan.
- Add to stir fried or steamed vegetables, tofu, pasta salads, one-pot meals like nabe and ramen, tempura, soups, or casseroles.
Hard winter and hard spring wheat flour, whole buckwheat flour, mugwort leaf (artemesia princeps) powder, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (55 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 4|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||9%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|