Eden Foods, Navy Beans, 16 oz (454 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- USA Farm Grown
- Authentically Organic
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Meticulous Eden Tracking and Audited Records Ensure Purity
Small white beans also called pearl haricot. Eden organic Michigan grown on family farms. After pinto, navy is the most popular bean in America, used in Boston Baked Beans and Senate Soup. High quality vegetable protein, rich in fiber, iron, and thiamin. Great in soups, stews, salads, dips, and casseroles.
Farmers we know and trust.
Soak: Wash beans, cover with 3 inches water. Soak 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Water plants with soaking water.
Place in a pot with 3 inches water, bring to a boil, turn off flame, cover, and let sit 1 1/2 hours. Discard soaking water.
Cook: Place 3 cups of water per 1 cup soaked beans in a heavy pot. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce flame, and simmer at least 1 1/2 hours.
Note: 1/2 cup dry beans = 1 1/2 cup cooked
Organic navy beans
Packed on equipment that handles wheat.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (48 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 9|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||12 g||48%|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6)||10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I love these!
Posted by 5688344835545606694 on Aug 14, 2013
The beans are a little small but good taste and they are organic!!! THanks
Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jul 11, 2012
affordable and of good quality
Posted by Reviewer1615307 on May 02, 2011
A staple for any serious bean consumer.